One of the people of China's declaration to Ken,to Papapaul

Ma ZhangKai rongguang.zhou at SJZ.COL.CO.CN
Thu Oct 23 17:32:02 MDT 1997

Ma ZhangKai wrote:
>     you asked for the meaning of an "oxymoron."
>     Glad you asked.

 Ken , May you forgot that you wanted to quote my whole sentence that I
sent to you last time, then, I writing it again:
  ( Now, Ken, Don't dodge the history, the two hundreds years history,
you can tell me, what is "oxymoron"?)
  Unfortunately, Ken, I am very surprised that you didn't read my mail
overall!

> Etc., etc., etc.
  As above, I seen some 'etc.' except that you said to me again and
again, the simple repeat is not useful, from the two hundreds years
history, Ken, I think I can write the word 'etc.' thousandfold than you
can.
Best!
Ma zhangkai