Global warming

Sun Oct 26 18:02:59 MST 1997

>You should first find out if
>there is a problem,

I think that is exactly what I said!  But I guess it sounds better when you
say it.  I have worked with Mr. Teller - he's a physicist.  Most physicists
- including him - are interested in facts and science.  They don't want to
jump off the deep end - nor do they wish to ignore phenomenon they don;t
readily comprehend.  Maybe such thought is out of place here - sure seems
so.  It's much easier to call names and turn our backs.