Global warming

John Bush jbush at POST.CIS.SMU.EDU
Mon Oct 27 07:08:36 MST 1997

On Sun, 26 Oct 1997, Stephen A. Frye wrote:

> >But that is not what you said before.  You said we should spend the
> >money to try and solve the problem.
>
> Sorry - read again.  I said we should not spend such a ridiculous amount of
> money.
Not in the message I responded to.  That came later.  Regardless, you
were stating that we needed to spend money on the problem,
pre-supposing one.  Maybe that is not what you meant.  The problem
is, most people are wanting money spent solving the global warming
problem, not determining if one even exists.  And I will restate the
three things I must know before trying to stop global warming:

1) is it occuring?
2) what is it caused by? (people?)
3) is it bad?