Chickens Come Home to Roost in Other Ways Too

PapaPaul febboy at IX.NETCOM.COM
Fri Oct 31 20:59:57 MST 1997

At 05:32 AM 11/1/97 -0600, Richard Swerdlin wrote:
>Papa Paul:
>
>        The events surrounding the Rev. Rudy Kos case in Dallas
>suggest that excessive trust in the officials of a diocese can sadly
>promote questionable practices.  Evidently the diocese knew of
>problems in the behavior of Kos, but did not choose to let others
>in on his extra-curricular activities.
>
>        The diocese was stuck with whopping civil damages recently.
>Now there are criminal proceedings against Kos in Dallas.
>
>        Indeed chickens come home to roost in both clinic and church.
>
>Richard Swerdlin
>(swerdlin at gte.net)

        You're right, of course, in saying that chickens
        can roost in the pulpit as well as on the
        psychiatrist's couch.

        I don't know what to say beyond that.  I have no
        idea what Rev Kos was charged with?  Did he
        skim Church coffers?

        Regards, PapaPaul