Monarchy....questions linger....

A. C. Szul mack97 at EROLS.COM
Fri Sep 5 23:30:39 MDT 1997

Not to belabor the point, but I agree with Helen and ask myself why the
Ritz, the hotel that old man Fayad owns and from where his son, Dodi,
and Princess Diana were leaving that fateful night, released a
surveillance videotape showing Di, Dodi, the driver and bodyguard all
plotting on how to escape the hotel w/out being spotted...the tape
*didn't* show anyone drunk and one would suppose that if they,
particularly the driver, were/was drunk THREE times the legal limit, as
was claimed by the gov't, there would have been some indications in the
tape....instead, the tape shows everyone, all four of those indivduals,
esp. the driver, sober and just plum walking round talking to the hotel
staff....Also, why couldn't ABC News corroborate with anyone that the
driver had indeed been drinking and was drunk?   Sure we here about his
"drinking" past, but would Dodi Fayed get in a care driven my someone
who he knew to appear drunk?  And with someone (Diana) he had just given
a $200K ring and allegedly "loved" so much? Hmmmmm?

Could it really be that a paparazzi on bike cut the car off as he was
shooting his pics and cause the crash?  Could none of the car's
occupants been drunk at all, and instead we're just being fed a story in
order to cover up the truth? Hmmmm?

-
-A
http://www.erols.com/mack97