What I'd Like To Know

Wed Sep 10 14:30:58 MDT 1997

At 07:45 PM 9/9/97 -0700, you wrote:
>I thot liberals were far out, but,,,
>
>I just returned from cruising some of the Roswell, NM
>UFO web sites.  And what I wanna know is this:  After
>travelling gazillions  of miles through deep space on
>superduper,  far-out technology,  the alien  boys and
>girls  finally arrive  on Earth.   But only to crash?
>Not once but twice!!!???
>
>Regards, PapaPaul

I know.  Isn't it something?  Let's face it folks - here's the truth - if
we can't explain it or understand it on our own terms - it doesn't exist.

After traveling millions of miles through space and landing on mars with
our super duper totally tested technology - we find a bug in the software?

After spending millions of dollars on research and development we launch a
telescope that's out of focus?