For the liberals in our group:

John B. Hammes economic at NETINS.NET
Sat Sep 13 02:16:12 MDT 1997

I got this cyber-junk email today from a group who thinks the reason
the rich are rich is because they hoard too much money.  Stalin would
be proud.

I just thought the liberals on RUSHTALK might find this interesting.
As for the conservatives, I thought you might find it as amusing as I
do. :)  They just keep sending me junk mail.  I respond, although I'm
not sure anyone reads it. *chuckle*

John Hammes

   "If A equals success, then the formula is: A=X+Y+Z. X is work. Y is
   play. Z is keep your mouth shut."

   "The faster you go, the shorter you are."

   "The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at
   once."

   "The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary
   telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and
   it meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the
   cat. "

....................Albert Einstein