For the liberals in the group:

John B. Hammes economic at NETINS.NET
Sat Sep 13 02:25:22 MDT 1997

Oops! Seems I forgot something in my last post.

Here it is. *blush* :)

Please circulate this announcement

Announcing...a new tool for creative action:

THE ACTIVIST COOKBOOK
Creative Actions For A Fair Economy

A new 100-page manual showcasing some of the best media
stunts, street theater skits and creative direct actions
from the labor, environmental and social justice movements.
This hands-on manual empowers organizers, artists and
educators to get their message across in powerful creative
ways.

"Read this book and then get out there and mix it up!"
        - Michael Moore

HIGHLIGHTS
+ 100 pages packed with eye-catching graphics and photos
+ Strategies and tactics for talking about wealth, poverty
and inequality
+ A survey of creative action cuisines: everything from
billboard correction to guerrilla theater
+ A soup-to-nuts guide for cooking and serving your own
creative actions
+ Complete do-it-yourself recipes for producing our most
well-known performances in your community, including: the
100 Musical Chairs, Inequality Olympics, Corporate Soup
Kitchen, and Rich People's Liberation Front

ORDERING INFO
------------------------stuff cut----------------------

UNITED for a FAIR ECONOMY
is a national organization founded in 1994 to focus public
attention on economic inequality in the United States-and
the implications of inequality on American life and labor.
Contact us for a full resource and literature list.
------------------------stuff cut---------------------
                         END
   "If A equals success, then the formula is: A=X+Y+Z. X is work. Y is
   play. Z is keep your mouth shut."

   "The faster you go, the shorter you are."

   "The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at
   once."

   "The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary
   telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and
   it meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the
   cat. "

....................Albert Einstein