More on Guns

John B. Hammes economic at NETINS.NET
Mon Sep 15 23:17:37 MDT 1997

Helen:

I haven't heard what their reaction was either, but I'd bet my little
doggie that it was treated in much the same way most of the really
hard-hitting stuff's treated; with as little comment as possible, and
with the idea that it'll go away if they ignore it!  The liberal
portion of the media will never change, but I think it'll get smaller
with time. :)

Looking forward to the day,
John Hammes