Food for Thought -- 091697

Tue Sep 16 11:49:43 MDT 1997

"THE COMMITTEE OF ONE"
"One must fight, if only to have fought
  according to one's conscience"
September 16, 1997

AL GORE IS NO BOY SCOUT...... when he holds up
his three fingers in a scout pledge, two are crossed.

“I KNIGHT THEE, SIR JOHN GLENN.... as the “King’s
Protector” and “High Obstructionist of  Justice”

CHUTZPAH IS HIS MIDDLE NAME ... as Bill
demands campaign finance reform. He could have
improved his promo if he made it  while standing
in the Rose Garden with Al Gore and his friendly
little nuns.

HAVE SOME CONDOMS, KID.....and enjoy yourself
-- your folks will never know. So said the House as it voted
down an amendment that would have required parental
notification prior to issuing condoms to school children.

TAKE THAT, MOTHER TERESA!!.... As Peter
of ABC-TV News invited her “hater” Christopher
Hutchens to denigrate her person during the TV
coverage of her funeral.

THE MEDIA “MILKED” THE WELD FLAP...almost
as long as they did the coverage of Diana’s death.

WHY AREN’T THE PEOPLE BOTHERED.... by
having a sociopath as President?   Whoever said that
“Our threshold of outrage has been raised” is probably
close to the answer.

SPEAKING OF A “SKUNK” AT THE PICNIC....
here comes Representative Dan Burton and his campaign
finance reform committee.  In sheer fear, Bill and Al are
sicking every one of their “junk yard dogs” on Dan.

BE  READY TO DUCK, MEN....as your Commander
(read: “coward”) in Chief joins in the banning of land mines.
Since he did not give a damn about you in Vietnam, there
is no reason to worry about you in Korea.

Kenneth E. Wyman