More on Guns

Tue Sep 16 22:21:44 MDT 1997

At 07:06 PM 9/15/97 -0400, you wrote:

>For those interested and do not subscribe to the NRA mail list, here are two
>interesting excerpts from the NRA on gun rights (Stephen you can hit the
>delete key now).

Well thank you, Dennis.  I guess I'll make that choice for myself, though.
I choose to read rather than ignore.

Did the author happen to rank each of the ten in their order of importance
- or simply put the one in which he expresses the most interest at the top?

Almost seems self serving for anyone to say that the amendment in which
they express the most interest is the most important.  Seems sort of slanted.

Stephen Frye