Brainwashing Our Children

Sun Sep 21 23:32:09 MDT 1997

"THE COMMITTEE OF ONE"
"One must fight, if only to have fought
  according to one's conscience"
September 22, 1997

   A campaign to brainwash public school children into accepting
homosexuality as a natural, normal alternative lifestyle is reported
to have started.  A 78-minute documentary prepared by two lesbians
titled "It's  Elementary - Talking About Gay Issues in School is now
in distribution.  It’s theme promotes discussion and acceptance of
homosexuality, such as “two mommies,” and is aimed at the first and
second grade levels.

   The social predators of  history understood the power of  so molding
the minds of the young with the acquiescence of an un-involved citizenry.
The purveyors of this brainwashing film understood that message and
unless we act to stop them, this on-going denigration of  Judeo-Christian
family values will succeed at our nation’s peril.

Kenneth E. Wyman