More on Guns

Wed Sep 24 08:26:55 MDT 1997

At 04:18 PM 9/23/97 -0400, you wrote:
>From:   NAME: Bill White
>        FUNC: HUMANITIES
>        TEL: 326/371                          <WHITE, BILL AT A1 AT JCCV03>
>To:     IN%"rushtalk at athena.csdco.com"@MRGATE at JCCW22
>

>Stephen,  some of your responses on this thread have left me mystified, so
I'm
>going to try to sort through some of them.

Well, I read this response several times and it dawned on me that one of
the two of us is really screwed.  So I reread Dennis's original post -

I never paid attention to the fact that the Vice President of the NRA he
was quoting was Charleton Heston.  I simply read VP - not the name.

So - on the Heston issue - my apologies to you, Bill.

Stephen frye