No subject

Sun Feb 1 14:57:13 MST 1998

>It looks like Bill will move attention from his bimbo eruptions by
>attacking Iraq.  It could work to silence his detractors.  However it could
>blow up in his face.  I'm sure many of you remember Jimmy Carter's rescue
>attempt of the hostages in Iran.  That fiasco was brought about by poorly
>maintained military equipment.

And no one would have to deal with this problem today had it been handled
during the initial battle.

I don't like Mr.Clinton any  more than anyone else around here.  But the
crisis in Iraq goes back to Mr. Bush's refusal to let the military do it's
job the first time we were there.  The present administration and congress
are now left to clean up that mess - not one of their own making.