No subject

Jim Nantz jim at COTTAGESOFT.COM
Sun Feb 1 19:47:34 MST 1998

Stephen wrote:

>I think you should spend some time researching this statement.  I have.

What's wrong with it?  Just ask anyone in the military today.  Most if not
all of them will tell you about the poor morale and the poor maintainance
on equipment, the stories of having to take parts from one airplane to
repair another and so on.  Sending in a poorly maintained military will
probably result in added casualties on the part of the American forces
dependant on the stuff.
--

Plutonium - fat free, no cholesterol, zero calories