Papa Paul and the flu

Larry A. Knudson lknudson at WOLFENET.COM
Sun Feb 1 08:26:14 MST 1998

Papa Paul,
I had the feeling you were under the weather!!   Get well soon!
Martha Knudson

----------
From:   PapaPaul[SMTP:febboy at IX.NETCOM.COM]
Sent:   Sunday, February 01, 1998 2:20 AM
To:     RUSHTALK at athena.csdco.com
Subject:        Re: Papa Paul and the flu

        Hi.  2:22 a.m. here.  Went to the clinic
        the other day with a minor complaint and
        came away  with a major case of the FLU.
        This is the meanest  version I have ever
        encountered.  No bone,  joint, muscle is
        spared.  I am getting well now, but hope
        all you guys    are taking  precautions to
        avoid this.   PapaPaul