FEMINISTS' REASON FOR SILENCE

Sun Feb 1 23:18:52 MST 1998

February 2, 1998

   The answer why the "feminists" are silent in commenting
on Bill Clinton's sexual deviation can be found in their belief
that if he "fell," they would suffer the critical loss of:

  1) His veto of legislation opposing their pro-abortion policy.

  2) His granting of billions of tax dollars to satiate their
     "Soccer Moms'" perceived social needs as addressed in his
     State of The Union speech.

   In essence, the "feminists" are telling the nation that
Presidential mis-conduct matters not, as long as they
get "theirs."  Should the majority join in that belief, as
polling indicates they are, we are well on the way to the
debasement of our constitutional government as envisioned by
its creators.

Kenneth E. Wyman

THE COMMITTEE OF ONE