FEMINISTS' REASON FOR SILENCE

William B. White WHITEWB at JCCW22.CC.SUNYJCC.EDU
Mon Feb 2 09:07:44 MST 1998

From:   NAME: Bill White
        FUNC: HUMANITIES
        TEL: 326/371                          <WHITE, BILL AT A1 AT JCCV03>
To:     IN%"rushtalk at athena.csdco.com"@MRGATE at JCCW22

>   In essence, the "feminists" are telling the nation that
>Presidential mis-conduct matters not, as long as they
>get "theirs."  Should the majority join in that belief, as
>polling indicates they are, we are well on the way to the
>debasement of our constitutional government as envisioned by
>its creators.

        As usual, Kenneth, your concerns are on the money.  What a debasement
of democracy!   Shoppers at Clinton's  White House bargain basement keep him
and his ilk in power as long as the shoppers get  their entitlement candy.  In
an era of labeling practically every pattern of repeated behavior an addiction,
we'll have to add entitlement candy to the list.

Bill White