Dick Morris Shocked Bill

Mon Feb 2 13:17:35 MST 1998

February 2, 1998

   When Dick hinted that Hillary could be a lesbian,
Bill became mad as hell.

   Wasn't this the Bill Clinton who had praised homosexuals
(took lots of their money) even inviting 'em to his
"oral" office???

   Why haven't we heard a rebuttal of shock by them for their
man's mean slighting of them in his response to friend Dick???

   "The answer is elementary, my dear Watson." --- Bill has no
moral compass and they need him more than he needs them.

    Kenneth E. Wyman

THE COMMITTEE OF ONE