Entitlement Candy (FEMINISTS' REASON FOR SILENCE)

PapaPaul febboy at IX.NETCOM.COM
Mon Feb 2 19:15:00 MST 1998

At 11:07 AM 2/2/98 -0500, William B. White wrote:

        <<<< S N I P >>>>

>        As usual, Kenneth, your concerns are on the money.  What a debasement
>of democracy!   Shoppers at Clinton's  White House bargain basement keep him
>and his ilk in power as long as the shoppers get  their entitlement candy.
 In
>an era of labeling practically every pattern of repeated behavior an
addiction,
>we'll have to add entitlement candy to the list.
>
>Bill White

        I saw Algore at an "event" in a Silicon Valley
        Hi Tech firm.  Company execs slavishly standin
        up, one by one, like good little boys n girls,
        thanking His Highness for all of the gold he
        had brought to them from far, far       away.

        I swear to God, it looked like that scene in a
        Borneo jungle when the white men came down out
        of the sky with CARGO.  Or, picture a nest full
        of squawking, whining fledglings stretching up
        their scrawny necks begging, begging for another
        worm from MamaBird.

        Pathetic.  Damned pathetic.

        PapaPaul