bye Carla

John A. Quayle blueoval at SGI.NET
Tue Feb 3 23:30:31 MST 1998

At 07:33 PM 2/3/98 -0600, Emily Carder/Ste Em wrote:

>|At 6:45 pm cst Carla Tucker finally got what was coming to her. My only
>|regret is that it took 15 years.
>|--
>|
>|Plutonium - fat free, no cholesterol, zero calories
>

>    I neither regret the exercise of justice by the execution of Carla, nor
>do I appreciate the amount of time it has taken to be carried out. However,
>I will thank God for whatever extra time she was given so that He could
>create faith in her and have her returned to Him.
>
>        Emily Carder

        Brilliant! I concur wholeheartedly.......FWIW.
John A. Quayle

"I know liberals by now....they have NO argument because they fear the
light of truth. They are the vampires of the modern world, whose only goal
is to herd us like cattle so that they may eat of our substance." - Dr
Memory,<uhclem at usit.net> 1-5-98