John Stossel Show

PapaPaul febboy at IX.NETCOM.COM
Wed Feb 4 08:35:14 MST 1998

Yes, and I loved the spot he had the previous night
pitting TJ Rodgers (Cypress Semiconductor) against
that busybody nun who insisted that Rodgers put a fem
on his Board.  It was delicious to see nonsense get
its ass kicked.

BTW, Turner on this occasion and on others looked to
me like he is jealous as hell that Bill Gates is
orders of magnitude smarter and wealthier than he is.

PapaPaul