John Stossel Show

PapaPaul febboy at IX.NETCOM.COM
Wed Feb 4 20:02:59 MST 1998

At 02:18 PM 2/4/98 -0500, John A. Quayle wrote:
>At 07:35 AM 2/4/98 -0800, PapaPaul wrote:
>>Yes, and I loved the spot he had the previous night
>>pitting TJ Rodgers (Cypress Semiconductor) against
>>that busybody nun who insisted that Rodgers put a fem
>>on his Board.  It was delicious to see nonsense get
>>its ass kicked.
>>
>>BTW, Turner on this occasion and on others looked to
>>me like he is jealous as hell that Bill Gates is
>>orders of magnitude smarter and wealthier than he is.
>
>        FWIW, Turner and Gates are two of the same ilk.....flaming libbies.

        Yes, Turner is, without question.  And Gates sounds like it
        in his interviews, but he is also rankled, I think, when
        liberals like to lecture him on how to spend his gold and
        how to architect software packages.

        An aside:  I bet the two libertarians, Stossel and TJ
        Rodgers had a lot of off-camera fun swapping stories of
        liberal idiocy.   -- PapaPaul