impeach?

John A. Quayle blueoval at SGI.NET
Fri Feb 6 09:30:45 MST 1998

At 08:21 AM 2/6/98 -0700, Jim Nantz wrote:

>I know that most if not all of us would like to see Clinton impeached.
>However the congress should be careful here.  Before impeachment
>proceedings begin they should make sure that they have enough evidence to
>support impeachment proceedings. Otherwise it will make them look bad, and
make them vulnerable to charges of harassing el presidente which might
>anger the soccer moms and other left leaning voters.
>
>If they come up with enough evidence to make it stick then go for it.

        IMHO, the evidence *IS* available. However, Starr's gotta make sure that
his process is minutely letter-perfect. Otherwise, an up-and-coming F. Lee
Bailey wannabe will get everything turned on appeal. That, plus having
options available to end run their stone-walling is another consideration.

John A. Quayle

"I know liberals by now....they have NO argument because they fear the
light of truth. They are the vampires of the modern world, whose only goal
is to herd us like cattle so that they may eat of our substance." - Dr
Memory,<uhclem at usit.net> 1-5-98