impeach?

Doug Bergner doug at NETWRX.NET
Fri Feb 6 10:20:35 MST 1998

Dont remember where I read it, (maybe some of that horrible Ethan Frome
stuff in high school..) but if your going to kill the king, you only get one
chance to unsheath your sword...

doug-

At 08:21 AM 2/6/98 -0700, you wrote:
>I know that most if not all of us would like to see Clinton impeached.
>However the congress should be careful here.  Before impeachment
>proceedings begin they should make sure that they have enough evidence to
>support impeachment proceedings.  Otherwise it will make them look bad, and
>make them vulnerable to charges of harassing el presidente which might
>anger the soccer moms and other left leaning voters.
>
>If they come up with enough evidence to make it stick then go for it.
>--
>
>Plutonium - fat free, no cholesterol, zero calories

"If no one among us is capable of governing himself, then who among us is
capable of governing someone else" -Ronald Reagan