R.R. Joke

Doug Bergner doug at NETWRX.NET
Fri Feb 6 10:23:49 MST 1998

        Watched the Reagan show last night on FOX, and loved it.  The part
that made me smile in fond memory was the politician and priest joke.  Oh
how I long for someone of stature in the oval office, instead of some
hyperhormoned, draft dodging, liar...

doug-
"If no one among us is capable of governing himself, then who among us is
capable of governing someone else" -Ronald Reagan