impeach?

Dennis Putnam dap1 at MINDSPRING.COM
Fri Feb 6 16:04:47 MST 1998

At 11:30 AM 2/6/98 -0500, you wrote:
>At 08:21 AM 2/6/98 -0700, Jim Nantz wrote:
>
>        IMHO, the evidence *IS* available. However, Starr's gotta make
sure that
>his process is minutely letter-perfect. Otherwise, an up-and-coming F. Lee
>Bailey wannabe will get everything turned on appeal. That, plus having
>options available to end run their stone-walling is another consideration.

Actually there is no appeal in impeachment proceedings. However, Starr has
to present sufficient facts to Congress so that public opinion will change.
Impeachment is impossible if the impeachee (is that a word?) has an
approval rating of 76%. I rue the day when that soon will hit
99.9999999999% and everyone will know I'm the only one in the country
keeping it from going to 100%.