Two copies of every RUSHTALK post

John B Hammes economic at NETINS.NET
Wed Feb 11 16:44:10 MST 1998

Sorry guys,

My appologies for the inconvenience.  I've been working on moving to a
new location, finishing up my two present jobs, and preparing to start
a new one in the new location.  I haven't been paying as much
attention to the list as I should have been for the last couple of
weeks, but I should be done with all this garbage in another week or
so.  I'll probably fix your problems before then, but if I don't,
please bear with me.

Thanks for your patience so far! :)
John Hammes