Searching for old Doonesbury comic

Maher, Steve (SD-MS) SMAHER at GI.COM
Thu Feb 12 12:48:00 MST 1998

Many moons ago (during the Watergate era, in fact), I saw a Doonesbury
comic in a newspaper. It was a typical format-- four panels each with
a picture of the White House, and some dialogue above each, obviously
coming from the occupant (Richard Nixon at the time).

Has anybody ever seen this one? Does anyone know where I can find a
copy of it?

 First panel        Second panel       Third panel        Fourth panel

"If I knew about    "...then what    "And, if I DIDN'T    "...then what
the criminal        am I doing in    know about all       am I doing in
activities of my    the White        the criminal         the White
subordinates..."    House?"          activites of my      House?"
                                     subordinates..."

Does anyone know where I can find a copy of this old Doonesbury comic?

Steve Maher