How sweet it is

Jim Nantz jim at COTTAGESOFT.COM
Thu Feb 12 17:04:39 MST 1998

At 12:48 PM 2/12/98 -0500, Jose wrote:
>I thought I read somewhere that the unions were planning on raising dues
>to do exactly what you think they can't do. I can't find it now but did
>anyone else read it or was it just one of my hallucinations again?
>
>Jose

You're probably right.  That option was one I didn't think of.  But I have
to ask if raising dues was an option why didn't they do that already
instead of letting themselves slip into bankruptcy?  Either way you look at
it there has to be a limit to how high they can raise the dues.
"Sarah Brady ought to be put down. A humane shot at a veterinarian's would
be an easy way to do it." - Bob Mohan, KFYI-Phoenix