St. Hilary vs the Internet

Rich Tandler republicanparty.guide at MININGCO.COM
Thu Feb 12 20:02:20 MST 1998

At 10:48 AM -0500 2/12/98, John Nebel wrote:
>On the current Drudge Report (www.drudgereport.com/1.htm) there are a few
>quotes from HRC stating the need for "an editing function or gate-keeping
>function" on the 'net.  "...we are all going to have to rethink how we
>deal with this.."
>

>John Nebel

Uhh, excuse me, Mrs. Clinton, how about the editing functions and
gate-keeping functions of the brain of the user?  I guess since you think
that we can't figure out how to get our own health care, raise our own
children, or much of anything, we need you to tell us what to believe.

The only think that the people of this country need to "rethink" is how in
the hell we let people like you get into positions of power and influence.

Rich Tandler
Republican Party Guide
The Mining Company
"If not now, when?"