They're coming for you Doug

Jim Nantz jim at COTTAGESOFT.COM
Sat Feb 14 00:54:33 MST 1998

I heard the other day on fox news that the federales are now showing
interest in the alarming rate of young people smoking cigars.  Last year
when they were going after cigarettes I knew it was a matter of time.  So
if you're driving your SUV to the car show you better make sure that when
you light up that OpusX that you don't have anyone else in there with you
especially kids and you better keep the windows rolled up or they'll get
you for polluting the environment.
--

We don't need the religous right -- we already have a president that has
the morals of a TV Evangelist!

Jay Leno: