"DITTO" FOR BILL

Sat Feb 14 07:20:26 MST 1998

    "Hallow" ... to make holy; sanctify; consecrate;
to honor as holy; venerate.

   "If I read 'hallowed ground' one more time in an Arlington
[National] Cemetery story, I'm going to vomit. All this is
symptomatic of lazy reporting."
          --Taylor J. Buckley, USA Today senior writer.

    That's a "ditto" for Bill Clinton ever since he was caught
burying his "hero" friend Larry in those "hallowed grounds."

   Ken Wyman

THE COMMITTEE OF ONE