Tension in the Middle East

Stephen Frye safrye at CONCENTRIC.NET
Sat Feb 14 18:28:04 MST 1998

>and daughters to be put into harms way to this degree, and 2) a military as
>capable as the one that liberated Kuwait.
>
>I fear that neither of these are in existence today.

You know, I have read over and over about how folks in this group claim the
morale in the military is unprecedentedly low.  Look above at what we say
about them.

Our soldiers claim they are even more ready today than they were in the
Desert Storm.  Maybe we know more than they do.

And you are quite right - I don't want my son over there.

Stephen Frye