I wonder

John A. Quayle blueoval at SGI.NET
Sun Feb 15 22:33:15 MST 1998

At 08:55 PM 2/14/98 -0700, you wrote:

>I was just channel surfing when I came across a program on A&E dealing
with Jeffrey Dahmer. They had his father on there. Mr. Dahmer was talking
>about what a poor sick child his son was.

        Well, now........if the man *KNEW* his son was *SICK*, why didn't he have
him institutionalized before his son began his killing spree?

> He talked about how cruel it was when a congressman from Ohio said in
> front of the congress that they (prisoners) should be allowed to kill each
> other. Now I don't know exactly what the congressman said, they didn't >
have the tape of it on the program. Now I wonder hmmmm. What > congressman
from Ohio would be crazy enough to say something like that.

>I wonder Mr. Speaker

        Just *MAYBE*, it was Traficant.......

>--

John A. Quayle

"I know liberals by now....they have NO argument because they fear the
light of truth. They are the vampires of the modern world, whose only goal
is to herd us like cattle so that they may eat of our substance." - Dr
Memory,<uhclem at usit.net> 1-5-98