"Kill The Judge"

Mon Feb 16 12:53:50 MST 1998

   Judge Kenneth Starr, a man of honor and integrity, is legally
investigating the charge that President Clinton lied to "we the
people" in denying his adulterous conduct in the "Gray House."

   And, yet, the Judge is being attacked for properly conducting
that investigation in a thorough examination of every available
piece of evidence.  To do otherwise, would deny his duty.

    From President Rodham Clinton to Monica's "wild hare" lawyer
William Ginsberg, a crescendo of "Kill The Judge" rings throughout
"T.V. Land."  They would prefer that their hero "survive" at
all costs including that of denegrating our judicial system,
the invaluable underpinning of our Constitution.

    Should the people allow them to succeed in that quest,
leadership, ethics and morality will have been re-defined
to the lowest common denominator.

Kenneth E. Wyman

THE COMMITTEE OF ONE