They're coming for you Doug

Jim Nantz jim at COTTAGESOFT.COM
Mon Feb 16 12:16:11 MST 1998

At 10:15 AM 2/16/98 MST7MDT, you wrote:
>Clearly here again we are dealing with the anti-fun nazis.  I'm sure if
>anyone tried hard enough you could justify taking away all our liberties
>under the guise of protecting "the children".  As for me, my cigars and my
>7,000lbs SUV, all I can say is, Stay outta my Way! :)

Liberals can't stand the fact someone somewhere might be having fun, unless
of course that fun involves driving a yugo, smoking pot not tobacco, eating
granola and yogurt or the sort of thing Ellen or Barney Frank like to do
(but not with each other of course).  In other words unless the "fun"
activity is on a very narrow list of politically correct terms; it is not
approved by the liberal elite.  The one exception to tobacco smoking is if
you're a college professor and you're smoking a pipe with some kind of
cherry blend in it.
--

We don't need the religous right -- we already have a president that has
the morals of a TV Evangelist!

Jay Leno: