As night follows day

Stephen Frye safrye at CONCENTRIC.NET
Mon Feb 16 19:50:26 MST 1998

>Talk to the Joes and Janes and get the real word. They are the truth.

I did, quite regularly.  I also spent time in the military.  Of course our
military needs improvement - it always has, it always will.

I have a lot of faith in our soldiers, a lot fo respect for them and their
abilities.  They demonstarted that ability in Desert Storm, and they claim
they are more ready today than they were then.  The Joes and the Janes,
that is.  And, as you say, they are the truth.