Vermont Carry Bill Sponsor Assaulted By Anti-gun Legislator

Jim Nantz jim at COTTAGESOFT.COM
Wed Feb 18 02:54:13 MST 1998

PapaPaul I read your post and I'm not surprised.  It just goes to show that
liberals facists are not above using any means available to them to oppose
legislation that goes against their narrow minded viewpoint.  Liberal
facists like to use the courts to impose their views on the people when
those views fail at the ballot box.  This example also shows that they are
not above using violence to force their views upon the rest of us.
--

Plutonium - fat free, no cholesterol, zero calories