Bill Maher

Maher, Steve (SD-MS) SMAHER at GI.COM
Wed Feb 18 10:25:00 MST 1998

PapaPaul wrote:
>Folks,
>
>I used to find Politcally Incorrect interesting.  But
>it's now apparent (to me, at least) that he is stacking
>his guests three-to-one (four-to-one, including Maher
>himself) against the one guest that represents an
>opinion Maher does not like.
>
>So I wrote to him and told him so.  In case you are
>so inclined, his web site is at: http://www.abc.com/pi

A sad commentary for my namesake. He even pronounces it right, unlike
most people who see it for the first time. Maybe that was all he could
handle?

Steve Maher (no relation, I think)

P.S. My cable company doesn't carry Fox News Channel, but the local
PBS stations carries Fox News Sunday, one hour a week. I was out of
town last weekend, adn got to see Fox News Channel (the 24 hr.day one)
for the first time.

What a delight! When political issues came up, they put on one
conservative and one liberal, clearly identified them as such, and
let them take turns. The announcer asked incisive questions of each,
and laughed at them when they got too hard to believe.

It was like the sun coming up. Seeing the conservative viewpoint
represented on an equal footing with the liberal, was incredible.