Bill Maher

Gary Freitag gfreitag at GREATBATCH.COM
Wed Feb 18 11:15:41 MST 1998

RUSHTALK at athena.csdco.com,Internet writes:
>Folks,

>I used to find Politcally Incorrect interesting.  But
>it's now apparent (to me, at least) that he is stacking
>his guests three-to-one (four-to-one, including Maher
>himself) against the one guest that represents an
>opinion Maher does not like.

>So I wrote to him and told him so.  In case you are
>so inclined, his web site is at: http://www.abc.com/pi

>Regards, PapaPaul

I once saw him as a stand up comedian spend a good 15 minutes tearing
up Reagan and many other Conservatives back when Reagan was President.
It was all very clear where his political and social values were.   I
do not believe that the media (TV, movies, news) has an agenda, but
there are certainly individuals who do- Maher definately does.

gary
gfreitag at greatbatch.com