pool control

Jim Nantz jim at COTTAGESOFT.COM
Wed Feb 18 23:52:38 MST 1998

At 08:26 PM 2/18/98 MST7MDT, you wrote:
>Oh man I can see it now, "EPA-dept. of recreational water managment &
disposal".

>GEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZ!
>
>Lets not forget that we should have at least a 3-5 day waiting period for
>the purchase of the "blue death",  social workers and counselors could be on
>stand by on 24 hr. phone lines to "talk down" any impulse purchases.and no
>one under 18 may buy supplies.

Doug out in your neck of the woods sherriff Joe could send out the possee
to look for anyone attempting to install a pool without a permit.  They
could do pool supplies like they do spray paint in the Valley - keep them
locked up behind a cage or glass door.  How aobut having the possee patrol
stores that sell pool supplies.

Just wait for the following to turn up during a news break on KFYI "Today a
Mesa man was sentenced to 90 days in tent city for purchasing chlorine
tablets without having the required permits and hazmat certification.
Sheriff Joe Arpaio has announced that he and his possee will not rest until
they stop all illegal purchasers and sellers of pool supplies."
--

Plutonium - fat free, no cholesterol, zero calories