pool control

Jim Nantz jim at COTTAGESOFT.COM
Thu Feb 19 00:13:59 MST 1998

At 08:26 PM 2/18/98 MST7MDT, a right wing reactionary from Arizona wrote:
>Oh man I can see it now, "EPA-dept. of recreational water managment &
disposal".

>GEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZ!
>
>Lets not forget that we should have at least a 3-5 day waiting period for
>the purchase of the "blue death",  social workers and counselors could be on
>stand by on 24 hr. phone lines to "talk down" any impulse purchases.and no
>one under 18 may buy supplies.
>
>  "Psst- hey man, I got some killer cholorine tabs,
>straight off the donkeys back from south of the border man!-cheap"

First it was freon, then cigars, now it's chlorine tablets.  This guy's
into everything!
--

We don't need the religous right -- we already have a president that has
the morals of a TV Evangelist!

Jay Leno:

Information for all!
For law enforcment officials monitoring the net: abortion, marijuana, cocaine,
cia,plutonium, ammonium nitrate, militia, dea, nsa, pgp, hacker,
assassinate, Cuba, Missle, Patriot, bomb, fertilizer, and blasting cap

The spam harvesters will have a ball with this puppy:
root at localhost
admin at localhost
Chairman Reed Hundt: rhundt at fcc.gov
Commissioner James Quello: jquello at fcc.gov