RUSHTALK Digest - 15 Feb 1998 to 16 Feb 1998

Thu Feb 19 01:28:56 MST 1998

Kenneth E Wyman was heard to say....

Date:    Mon, 16 Feb 1998 13:53:50 -0600
From:    "Kenneth E. Wyman" <kewcomm1 at IX.NETCOM.COM>
Subject: "Kill The Judge"

   Judge Kenneth Starr, a man of honor and integrity, is legally
investigating the charge that President Clinton lied to "we the
people" in denying his adulterous conduct in the "Gray House."

   And, yet, the Judge is being attacked for properly conducting
that investigation in a thorough examination of every available
piece of evidence.  To do otherwise, would deny his duty.

    From President Rodham Clinton to Monica's "wild hare" lawyer
William Ginsberg, a crescendo of "Kill The Judge" rings throughout
"T.V. Land."  They would prefer that their hero "survive" at
all costs including that of denegrating our judicial system,
the invaluable underpinning of our Constitution.

    Should the people allow them to succeed in that quest,
leadership, ethics and morality will have been re-defined
to the lowest common denominator.

Kenneth E. Wyman
<<

Could it be possible that Kenneth Star is coming so close to the truth,
that President "I didn't inhale" Clinton and his cronies are attacking
him for because of this?

Probably the greatest embarrassment to the Democrats, if that hick
Cargill <sp>...this is one man I wouldn't want on national TV trying to
defend the President of the United States!

Richard Whitenight
Rum.runner at juno.com
Richard.Whitenight at chrysalis.org
RWhitenigh at aol.com