Bubba's fiasco in Ohio

PapaPaul febboy at IX.NETCOM.COM
Thu Feb 19 03:09:45 MST 1998

Folks,

Bill Maher (I heard) tried to save some of Bubba's
pasty face on this by saying that the dissenters
numbered only a dozen or so.

I wish I had CNN now so that I could have enjoyed the
whole damned thing.  Sick and tired as I am of all
those stage-managed propaganda efforts known as
"Town Meetings".  ~~ PapaPaul