Pool Control Inc. newsletter

Darling, Charles darlingc at ENG1.OTIS.COM
Thu Feb 19 07:41:43 MST 1998

DEAR P.C.I. Friends:

THANK YOU THANK YOU ONE AND ALL FOR YOUR work so far to our goal.

Soon my personal goal (phase 1) will be accmplished, and it will not be
in vain that I have asked, "Mr & Mrs America, PLEASE  DRAIN them ALL
out!"

Keep putting those " I Swim and I Also Vote! (Not at the same time!)"
bumperstickers on the oldest rustiest vehicles you can find, so that we
can continue to attack our opponents for their perceived lack of money,
social graces and status.  This WILL weaken them in the eyes of the
undecided.

In regard to answering the question, if individuals aren't allowed to
own pools, why are countries allowed to own (3 miles of the ) oceans?,
simply state that we support the same high standards of water safety for
all water -- try not to be drawn into aguments about drownings anywhere
other than pools, but if you must respond simply remind them that any
public health agency can prove that people in homes with pools are 53
TIMES more likely to drown than those in homes without.

        Brady Seahag, your friend in Pool Control Inc.