constitution question

Phil Gerdes philg at KSU.EDU
Thu Feb 19 03:52:46 MST 1998

On 16 Feb 98 at 17:25, Hank Stanley wrote:

> Then you must answer another question for me:  What made you choose this
> particular list for a glimpse at the real (i.e., non-academic) world?
>
> And don't base your reaction to this list on my response to your question.
> Hot buttons vary here.

I've been a member of this list for awhile and I think there is  a
lot of common since on this list.  Also, I wish I could debate like
some people on this list but I only know small words.  I didn't
respond sooner because I've been out sick with ' new-moun-ya'.
ps I can't spell either...

*Phil Gerdes  -       2-6313
* Network Technician Kansas State Univ
* philg at ksu.edu