pool control

Doug Bergner doug at NETWRX.NET
Thu Feb 19 12:41:06 MST 1998

At 11:52 PM 2/18/98 -0700, you wrote:
>At 08:26 PM 2/18/98 MST7MDT, you wrote:
>>Oh man I can see it now, "EPA-dept. of recreational water managment &
>disposal".
>>
>>GEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZ!
>>
>>Lets not forget that we should have at least a 3-5 day waiting period for
>>the purchase of the "blue death",  social workers and counselors could be on
>>stand by on 24 hr. phone lines to "talk down" any impulse purchases.and no
>>one under 18 may buy supplies.
>
>Doug out in your neck of the woods sherriff Joe could send out the possee
>to look for anyone attempting to install a pool without a permit.  They
>could do pool supplies like they do spray paint in the Valley - keep them
>locked up behind a cage or glass door.  How aobut having the possee patrol
>stores that sell pool supplies.

 exactly my point a whole new cottage industry could be set up, Pre-fab
security storage lockers that are easly installed (by one of my employees)
that securly hold all restricted materials.

>Just wait for the following to turn up during a news break on KFYI "Today a
>Mesa man was sentenced to 90 days in tent city for purchasing chlorine
>tablets without having the required permits and hazmat certification.
>Sheriff Joe Arpaio has announced that he and his possee will not rest until
>they stop all illegal purchasers and sellers of pool supplies."

Great, yet another opportunity for that intellectually vacant, photo
opportunistic parasite to get his name in the media.

>--
>
>Plutonium - fat free, no cholesterol, zero calories

"If no one among us is capable of governing himself, then who among us is
capable of governing someone else" -Ronald Reagan