pool control

Jim Nantz jim at COTTAGESOFT.COM
Thu Feb 19 14:44:15 MST 1998

At 12:41 PM 2/19/98 MST7MDT, Doug wrote concerning Joe Arpaio:

>Great, yet another opportunity for that intellectually vacant, photo
>opportunistic parasite to get his name in the media.

Doug I wish that you would get off the fence and say what you really mean.
--

We don't need the religous right -- we already have a president that has
the morals of a TV Evangelist!

Jay Leno:

Information for all!
For law enforcment officials monitoring the net: abortion, marijuana, cocaine,
cia,plutonium, ammonium nitrate, militia, dea, nsa, pgp, hacker,
assassinate, Cuba, Missle, Patriot, bomb, fertilizer, and blasting cap

The spam harvesters will have a ball with this puppy:
root at localhost
admin at localhost
Chairman Reed Hundt: rhundt at fcc.gov
Commissioner James Quello: jquello at fcc.gov