pool control

Doug Bergner doug at NETWRX.NET
Thu Feb 19 21:52:41 MST 1998

sorry, I dont mean to call people names as I have indicated in earlier
posts, however, when "someone" costs people thier lives because "someone"
wants to make a splash in the media, well, I cant hold my tounge...
-sorry...

At 02:44 PM 2/19/98 -0700, you wrote:
>At 12:41 PM 2/19/98 MST7MDT, Doug wrote concerning Joe Arpaio:
>>
>>Great, yet another opportunity for that intellectually vacant, photo
>>opportunistic parasite to get his name in the media.
>>
>Doug I wish that you would get off the fence and say what you really mean.
>--
>
>We don't need the religous right -- we already have a president that has
>the morals of a TV Evangelist!
>
>Jay Leno:
>
>Information for all!
>For law enforcment officials monitoring the net: abortion, marijuana, cocaine,
>cia,plutonium, ammonium nitrate, militia, dea, nsa, pgp, hacker,
>assassinate, Cuba, Missle, Patriot, bomb, fertilizer, and blasting cap
>
>The spam harvesters will have a ball with this puppy:
>root at localhost
>admin at localhost
>Chairman Reed Hundt: rhundt at fcc.gov
>Commissioner James Quello: jquello at fcc.gov
>Commissioner Susan Ness: sness at fcc.gov
>Commissioner Rachelle Chong: rchong at fcc.gov

"If no one among us is capable of governing himself, then who among us is
capable of governing someone else" -Ronald Reagan